Online registration is now closed. We will accept walk-up registrations in Toronto. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Review the educational events information and decide which of the following events you’d like to attend:
- Review the information below regarding pricing and cancellations.
- Reserve your place. You can either register online or print the registration form and mail or fax it according to the directions on the form. Payment in full reserves your place.
- If you plan to participate in the conference, choose your conference workshops. You will receive a follow-up e-mail within one week with a form to select your workshop choices. Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The workshops will be presented twice each day, so you will need to choose two workshops and one alternative for each day.
All fees are expressed in USD$. Make cheque payable in US funds payable through a US bank to Spiritual Directors International, PO Box 3584, Bellevue, WA 98009, USA. To pay by cheque in non-USD currency, contact email@example.com for current currency rates. Credit card charges will automatically calculate current currency rates.
The price of the conference includes three community meals: lunch on Friday and Saturday, and dinner on Friday evening.
A USD$50 non-refundable registration fee applies once to all programs. If you attend multiple events such as the Spirituality and Health Care Institute and the conference, the registration fee remains the one-time flat-rate of USD$50. If any part of registration is canceled, the registration fee is non-refundable.
SDI recognizes that many countries have unfavorable exchange rates to the US dollar. To be sensitive to that issue, and to encourage international participation, a discount of USD$40 will be provided to anyone who has an unfavorable exchange rate and contacts the SDI office The request for the discount must be made before completing registration—no refunds will be issued. Please contact the SDI office either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (01-425-455-1565) with any questions or requests.
Sign up for membership at the same time you register and receive member rates on your registration. It’s that easy to become a member of the inclusive, global learning community of Spiritual Directors International.
Scholarships and Bursary Funds
SDI encourages everyone who needs financial assistance to apply early for a scholarship or bursary, before you register for the conference. If you receive a scholarship or bursary, you will be e-mailed a voucher code that you can use in the online store that will apply the discount.
- To apply for financial assistance through the event scholarship and bursary fund, please fill out the event scholarship and bursary form.
- To apply for a scholarship and bursary through the New Contemplatives Initiative, download the application and return it via e-mail to email@example.com by 4 November 2016. Applicants must be under the age of forty during the Seeking Connection conference 20–23 April 2017.
Please note: You must apply for financial assistance before you register for the conference. Financial requests submitted after you have registered will not be reviewed.
Do not register until you have been notified of the status of your financial request. There are no refunds available for those who request scholarships after they register. Financial assistance will be awarded through the event scholarship and bursary fund on a first-come, first-served basis for as long as funds are available. Scholarships and bursaries are not available for the institutes, pilgrimage, contemplative retreat, or hotel and travel costs. Scholarships and bursaries are only available for conference tuition.
|Spirituality and Health Care Institute||USD$175|
|Non-refundable registration fee||USD$50|
For any special needs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational events registration will be confirmed by e-mail upon receipt of full payment. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail within seven days of your registration payment, contact email@example.com.
We look forward to being together in Toronto to seek connection with each other, creation, and the Divine.
Fees will be refunded with written notice prior to 15 January 2017 (less USD$50.00 non-refundable registration fee). Because space is limited and pricing may be below cost, after 15 January 2017 SDI provides 50% refunds on cancellations (less USD$50.00 non-refundable registration fee). There is no charge for sending a substitute. No refunds after 17 March 2017.