Why does Spiritual Directors International offer streaming video of the conference?
Spiritual Directors International knows that not everyone will be able to travel to San Diego. We want to offer an affordable, flexible option for everyone to participate wherever you are on whatever time schedule works best for you. We know your participation in the conference will enrich you and your community. We also value your prayerful presence from wherever you tune in during the events.
If you are unable to travel to San Diego, check out the online live-streaming option!
You can hear wisdom from Father Greg Boyle, SJ, in your own home or re-watch Rabbi Arthur Green at a time that is convenient for you! Bring Mary Jo Leddy’s wisdom into your office at a moment when you might benefit from a contemplative break from your work.
Included in the streaming package:
- All plenary sessions, live streamed
- One Friday workshop, "The Spirituality of Waiting" led by Cynthia Bailey Manns
- One Saturday workshop, "Integral Spirituality: A Meeting Place Beyond the Boundaries of Tradition" led by Bill Epperly, PhD
- On demand streaming video following the event from 7 April–3 May 2016
- On demand streaming video is accessible from any computer, any time, repeatedly, following the conference until 3 May.
SDI is committed to furthering the contemplative practice of compassionate listening around the world and across traditions through quality programming. Register now to have these meaningful messages at your fingertips.
Registration is open until 6 April. Register now!
- USD$99* for Spiritual Directors International members
- USD$159* for Spiritual Directors International nonmembers (become a member and save!)
Refund policy for streaming the conference
*A USD$50 non-refundable registration fee is included in the streaming tuition. Fees will be refunded with written notice prior to 17 March 2016 (less USD$50.00 non-refundable registration fee). No refunds after 17 March 2016.
High-speed Internet is required; dial-up access to the Internet is insufficient for streaming. Streaming and technical support will be provided by Ustream. If you are unable to participate in the live streaming events, you can watch the streaming video until 3 May 2016 on any high-speed computer.